What happened to 'Don't touch anything?' Though this scenario played out more than three years ago, this picture still makes me laugh. The story behind it? I was busy in the kitchen and suddenly realized I hadn't heard Isaac (5) or Rachel (3) for a while, so I went on a hunt and discovered them deeply engaged in some genuine "helping" activities. David had been working on the tractor for a while with little success, so Isaac decided to try his hand at it (while Dad was away at work.) And of course Rachel was just there for moral support. :) I'll just say that it took a heap of that orange cleaner to get their hands back to normal. What clever kids!
Pages
Monday, January 17, 2011
A picture is worth a thousand words
What happened to 'Don't touch anything?' Though this scenario played out more than three years ago, this picture still makes me laugh. The story behind it? I was busy in the kitchen and suddenly realized I hadn't heard Isaac (5) or Rachel (3) for a while, so I went on a hunt and discovered them deeply engaged in some genuine "helping" activities. David had been working on the tractor for a while with little success, so Isaac decided to try his hand at it (while Dad was away at work.) And of course Rachel was just there for moral support. :) I'll just say that it took a heap of that orange cleaner to get their hands back to normal. What clever kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment