So now we have three seed trays of little seedlings up on our East windowsill over the kitchen sink that these responsible kids are watching over and watering each day. This week, they discovered that the sun was better through the south windows in the afternoon, so they carefully move them back and forth each day. After just three days, the first seedling sprouted! We get so excited when a our seeds of Faith show promise!
The perplexing thing is that Lisa's and Brigham's seedlings have sprouted, but none of Amber's have yet. We are still trying to figure out what she did different, since some of the seeds were the same. This dilemma could make for an interesting science experiment. My hypothesis is that she packed the dirt in harder than the others and the little seedlings have to push harder and longer to reach the sunlight. I'll let you know if we figure it out.
Awesome planters- I need you all over here to plant with me! I hope they grow nicely.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed! I need tutoring in the gardening arena! Last year my zucchini failed! Who kills zucchini? Most people beg you to take it!
ReplyDelete