Our darling daughter and some friends from Trenton honored each other by spending the day playing games and then dressing up for a high school dance and a fancy dinner at our house, served by the butler, Mr. Rad-Dad. (I wish I had a picture of him, but you see, it was my job to keep the other kidlets out of the house by taking them to a movie and bowling, so I wasn't there to document or help with anything. Luckily, he remembered to get pictures of these beauties!)
It is significant that the next day in testimony meeting, one of the friends stood in front of 300+ residents of the town to acknowledge what great friends she had spent the day with, and thanked their parents for raising them so well. What a great bunch of young people we have in this here little town.
No comments:
Post a Comment