Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Proof of Quiet Moments

This was honestly a "once-in-a-blue-moon" shot! It is not often that it is quiet when the two boys are in the same room together. I happened upon this scene: Rad-A reading, Rad-B working math problems, and Rad-I playing a game on the D-S. I had to steal away and find the camera and sneak to a strategic location to snap a shot before anyone moved or was aware of my scheme. It worked. I got two pictures, and not two minutes later, Rad-I's foot happened to slide down to Rad-B's foot... and the quiet vanished. That's okay. Because I got this photo... and posted it. And now that quiet moment is etched in history! Now it will never die! ;)

(I know what you are saying. You're thinking, "Some day you are going to want the noise back, Rad-Mom!")
... and to that I reply: I will document the noisy days too. That way I can always look back. Aren't pictures truly worth a thousand words?

No comments:

Post a Comment